Skip to content
- Please follow social distancing guidelines as directed by NSW Department of Health, currently 1.5m/4m2 . Volunteers may ask you to move if necessary.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided at various locations. Please feel free to use.
- Anyone who is not wearing a current name badge will not be admitted to class.
- No late arrivals will be permitted to join classes.
- Please DO NOT attend classes if you are unwell of have been in contact with anyone who is unwell or has arrived from overseas in the last fortnight.
- Please contact the Club immediately if you become unwell and test positive to C19.
- Bitches in season cannot take part in training classes.
- All dogs must be fully vaccinated to take part in training classes. A current vaccination certificate must be produced on or before the first day of training and at the time of annual renewal.
A photo of the certificate on a mobile phone is acceptable.
- Leichhardt Dog Training Club, at their own discretion, can prohibit any dog from participating in class for reasons relating to health and safety. This includes, but is not limited to, any dog displaying excessive anxiety or aggression.
- Due care and caution are exercised in training you and your dog. Leichhardt Dog Training Club is not liable for any injury or damage suffered or incurred by you, your dog(s), family or friends.
- Whilst all care is taken during training classes, if any dog or any person damages any property, Leichhardt Dog Training Club is not responsible for any costs arising out of such damage. Responsibility lies with the owner of the dog causing the damage or the person responsible causing the damage.